Monday, April 7, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1



Literal
a.) I, Gabriela Murillo affirm that I completed my independent component which represent 30 hours of work.
b.) The people that helped me complete the 30 hours of work were my mentors Enrique and Jose Murillo by keeping me busy and helping me observe how exactly do you advertise for a company.
c.) Spreadsheet posted.
Applied
The 30 hours helped me learn a lot more of the resposibility that an advertising manager has when most of the people are depending on you. My mentor gave me an assignment to find an affordable new way to advertise the company. And I did my research and suggested new business cards that has the basic information of the company printed. So far we are waiting for the budget to be at a perfect mark then we will pay the money orders. My mentor and I are working on new ideas that will be coming for the company.

Front of the card
 


Price list of printing company's 



 



 


 























 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment