Monday, February 10, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am mostly proud of my hook activity as well as my 10min activity, because the whole class participated in both very well.

2. Questions to Consider
       a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
AP

       b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I went into depth with my answer and the activities worked really well.


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
The research that I have done throughout my senior project this year has really worked effectively with me.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Be more careful on the time of the explanation of my answer.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
Going into the history of profits that companies have made off of their advertisments.

No comments:

Post a Comment