Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I plan to keep on doing paperwork and generating ideas along with my mentor in creating new forms of making the shop more known in the area of machine shops.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will show the 30 hours of evidence through my Independent Component log each day that I go will be summerized with detail.
3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
My mentor and I came up with the idea to advertise the shop through business cards and pen that light up, which will help me experience the true idea of how an advertising manager works and how will that bring profit to the business.
4. Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

No comments:

Post a Comment