Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 hours check


1. Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship at a machine production shop, Brothers Precision.

2. Who is your contact?

Enrique Murillo

3. How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?
 
I have done 38 hours.

4. Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

The days I showed up to the office I usually start with organizing paperwork, then I helped my mentor place an order of pens. I came up with the idea of advertising the name of the business in pens its basically the name of the business "Brothers Precision" and the phone number. We placed an order of 300 pens, so everytime they drop-off an order they will give a pen to their client.

No comments:

Post a Comment