Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10

1. It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school. What did you over the break with your senior project?
Yes it is very important to work on my senior project whether it is during break or even during school. I did around 10 hours of mentorship over break that all involves with my senior project. (Advertising)

2. What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why? What was the source of what you learned?

I learned that even advertising your "name" or company on the most simplest things costs money "hard-work is money"- Luke Sullivan. I actually have two sources where I learned this from, one is my actual mentor and the other is the book "Hey Whipple, Squeeze This."

3. If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

Asking 10 questions related to my EQ answers would most ideally be asked to my mentor, just because he has the experience and the whole meaning of what excatly advertising is and how it works in the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment